Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Celebration Offer

Published by Missycrystal133/ Gir at 1:42 PM


Hey, Guys! I hope you like the banners, I made for each writer here in the blog. We are still looking for more contact me at my stardoll page at my guestbook if your intersted! Anyway, today everybody got a annoucement that their will be rewards for spending here is the list; If you spend a total of 150 Stardollars: You get Five FREE iteams! If you spend 300 Stardollars; You get Five FREE iteams + 500 Starcoins! Its not that bad of an offer your choice if you wanna spend that amount of money for presents and even Money! Remember, this offer ends on; Monday, July 25, 2011. Dont miss out!


Xoxoxo, MissyCrystal133.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Caught on Stardoll Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea