Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Evening Falls

Published by Missycrystal133/ Gir at 12:55 AM




Hey, guys! Missycrystal133, here I was surfing the starplaza and entered the;

EVENING FALLS, store. I liked alot of things their, here is my favorite outfit!

Which one is yours? Comment below & tell me your fab outfit.









It shows a sense of Rock n' Roll, althought, I would have prefer this shoes instead of those this match them better! But, I love the Purse!




Xoxoxo, MissyCrystal133.






































1 comments:

9AnGiE6 said...

i love the fourth outfit the one with the pink jacket and the skirt n leggings it shows a sense of Punk, and Rock n' Roll. I think you guys should buy the clothes they are so amazing i love them i bought every single outfit and accessory

Post a Comment

 

Caught on Stardoll Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea