Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Am Going Mad!

Published by Frankie & Lainey at 10:56 PM


I am almost about to cry ppl. All I want is to find some spoilers but noooooo. I read on a couple of websites that the reason why getting spoilers is so secretive is cuz some blogs want more ppl to go to theirs. That is selfish! I mean if I knew how to get spoilers and someone asked me for them I would give it to them right away cuz I know what they're going thru right now. I spent hours and sours on the Internet trying to figure out how to get spoilers! I mean famous blogs like Underneath Stardoll are NOT that famous cuz of theyre stupid spoilers -_-....and I know that u think that I am over-reacting but u would too if u were spending hours and hours on google and bing trying to find out how to get Spoliers, and then finding out that no one who knows gives them out because they want you to go to their blog more.

xoxo,
I am going insane on Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Caught on Stardoll Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea