Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pretty N' Love Hot Buys Dress

Published by Missycrystal133/ Gir at 7:46 PM
Hey, guys! I was searching around the Starplaza and tripped over the new hot buy!
It's more of a dress with a hint of pink and polka dots and a little belt, but it's super cute. If, you guys like it; then go for it and go buy it! I was able to take a pic about it and I hope you guys enjoy it, it's formal name: Pretty n' Love Hot Buys Dress.




I gotta admit its really cute and it looks wonderful and I would actually buy it if I were somebody like you Superstar/Royalties. I also made a NEW BANNER; I'll use it for my exit and I hope you guys enjoy it. I make presentations "HACK FREE" and Banners for any quality you guys want me to do for now, See ya!






Xoxoxo, Kimberly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Caught on Stardoll Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea