Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bazaar Tips

Published by Missycrystal133/ Gir at 12:51 AM
Lately, I've been searching around the bazaar and most prices are just ridiculous. For example a shirt that's 6sd there selling it for 600sd. That's not right, I do sell things in my bazaar and at a CHEAP price. I usually have so many things to get rid that I sell them from 1-25 sc and they sell pretty quick. Here's some tips I wanna share with ya'll.

[x] Sell the item for a reasonable amount
[x] If your selling your designs, put a reasonable price so that people are avaible to purchase it
[x] The CHEAPER the faster you'll sell it and the faster you'll get money
[x] If a item is 6 sd (for example) don't sell it for 30 sd sell it for around 7-10


I hope these tips helped you, you can earn the bazaar trophies this way and faster.
Remember be safe and keep stardolling.


Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Caught on Stardoll Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea